This is a guest post by Julie Batkiewicz, executive producer of Monte Content material.
I have been in media production for more than 15 years and I have worked with a broad variety of clients—from huge brands and tv networks to compact- and medium-sized organizations. No matter who the client is, I usually commence the approach of developing a promotional video by answering a couple of important concerns that will place the project on a prosperous trajectory:
- What targets do you have for the video?
- What do you want to occur? If the video is on your web site, include things like a type to gather inbound leads. If you are posting on social media, be clear about subsequent measures. Defining precisely what you want from the viewer can outcome in additional conversions.
- Who is your audience and exactly where are they watching videos?
- The video will want to match the distribution platform and each and every video deliverable will appear slightly various. If your audience is on Facebook, the video will want subtitles and some opening graphics to catch the viewer’s consideration. You can take the exact same video and reduce it into several versions for various platforms. Spend consideration to time restrictions if you are purchasing any media.
- What form of video do you want?
- There are numerous alternatives based on what your solution or service is. Are you carrying out an animated explainer video, a buyer testimonial or a solution video?* Do some analysis and discover videos to ascertain what you like and what you dislike. This will assist you create the inventive notion.
- How does this match into your all round advertising method?
- Involve everybody on your advertising group when creating a video. Immediately after meeting with the social media director, Search engine marketing manager and graphic designer, you will get a far better understanding of how to finest make and use the content material.
*I extremely propose checking out the Hubspot advertising tools. They also have some wonderful strategies about how to efficiently use your content material to drive sales.
See What We Imply?
See beneath for examples of Item, Client and Animated Explainer Videos.
Seed & Smith engaged us to make a series of solution/brand videos for their cultivation tours. These videos all heavily relied on their branding recommendations for photo designs, graphics and tone.
Willie’s Reserve “Annie’s Chocolates”
Willie’s Reserve introduced a line of chocolates primarily based on Annie Nelson’s popular gluten-no cost, fair trade recipes. We designed many versions for in-retailer, social media and net. The objective was to capture Annie’s endearing character and showcase the high-quality components.
MJBizCon “Business – Explanation to Believe” Video
What far better way to sell some thing than get a genuine testimonial?
Animated Explainer Video:
Monte Content material also produces educational content material for dispensary waiting rooms. Some of the data like accountable consumption and regulations can be a small dry, so infusing some humor and enjoyable into the content material, can far better convey the message.
Colorado THC Labels
Patience is a Virtue
Julie Batkiewicz, Monte Content material
Julie Batkiewicz is executive producer at Monte Content material. Primarily based in Denver, CO, Monte Content material produces educational video content material about cannabis that is broadcast straight into marijuana dispensaries.